Starting July 12, 2021, BAKA Core Training Centers will offer both in-person AND virtual formats for our Standard Precautions, Fire Safety, First Aid and Choking and Medication Administration courses.
Participants for the in-person trainings must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
See guidelines below or contact the Training Center with questions at (920) 574-3833.
|In-Person Training Guidelines
||Virtual Training Guidelines
- In-person trainings are held at our Appleton Training Center located at 5555 W Grande Market Dr, Ste A, Appleton WI 54913.
- In-person trainings are open only to participants who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Pre-registration is required.
- Before being allowed entry into the classroom, participants must show proof of fully-immunized status in the form of an original COVID vaccine card or printout from the WIR (Wisconsin Immunization Registry) website, as well as a government-issued photo ID. Two or more weeks must have elapsed since the date when the final dose of vaccine was administered.
- Participants will be asked to reschedule if they are unable to show proof of vaccination, if not enough time has lapsed since the final dose of the vaccination, or if they have a known exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Virtual trainings will be held via Zoom. Participants must have the ability to join a Zoom meeting with both video and audio capability. Call the Training Center at (920) 574-3883 ext. 1 with questions about technology requirements.
- Pre-registration is required. A Zoom link to the training will be sent after enrolling.
- Trainings are taught with a live instructor. Participants should ensure they are in a distraction-free location where they can fully participate in the training.
- For most classes, all testing is done virtually during the class time. Medication Administration requires an additional 30-min test at our training center, which will be scheduled on Day 1 of the training.