Looking for information on Student Code of Conduct or Frequently Asked Questions about BAKA Core Training Centers? Click Here!
For answers to questions about navigating BAKA Core Training Centers enrollment site continue reading below:
Enrolling for a course:
Choosing a course and date
- For a list of available courses, click on the “Enroll” tab or “Enroll for Courses” dropdown on the home page menu.
- You can view specific categories of courses by choosing from the dropdown menu under Product Categories on the right side of the page.
- Once you select a course, you’ll see price and times listed on top. Note any dialog boxes with special instructions when the course page is initially opened.
- On the Calendar on the course page, the available dates will be highlighted.
- For one day courses, click once on the date of the course.
- For multi-day courses, click once on the start date and then click once on the end date.
- Note: For multi-week courses (Administrator Certification Course & Train-the-Trainer 4-Course Package), there will be a date range dropdown to choose from instead of the calendar.
- Complete the following form fields
- Fill in the Student Name and Student Work Location fields.
- Check to agree to BAKA Core Training Centers FAQ & Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the “Book Now” button to add the course selection to your cart.
- After the course has been added to the cart, additional courses may be added to the order by repeating the enrollment steps above.
- To add a student from a course already in your cart, return to the enrollment steps above.
- To remove a student from a course already in your cart, delete it from your cart and return to the enrollment steps above.
- To complete the order, click on the button “Proceed to Checkout” on the bottom of the page.
You may review your order and fill in your billing details in the checkout page. If you are paying via credit card, make sure that your billing address in the billing details area exactly matches the address and name on your credit card.
Corporate accounts have the option of being invoiced after approval from BAKA Core Training Centers. Corporate accounts with invoicing as an option may select “invoice” for payment method. Invoices must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
How our account levels work:
Accounts can be accessed from the My Accounts tab on the website’s menu.
Facilities or corporations who manage employees wishing to enroll and pay for course fees at BAKA Core Training Centers, please select, “CLICK HERE TO CREATE A CORPORATE ACCOUNT.” Please provide a company name, a valid email address and create a password to get started. Enter the corporate billing address where invoices are to be sent for payment. There is an option to add additional addresses under MANAGE MY ADDRESSES.
NOTE: Once you are signed into your account and enrolling each student/course, there will be a form field on the course page for “student work location”. This is used to identify which facility each student is associated with for invoicing purposes.
*Credit Card Orders: At checkout, billing address information in the billing details area must match the cardholder’s information.
Individuals enrolling and paying course fees to BAKA Core Training Centers, please select, “CLICK HERE TO CREATE A STUDENT ACCOUNT.” Please provide your name, a valid email address and create a password to get started. Now you are ready to choose your courses! There is an option to store billing addresses under MANAGE MY ADDRESSES.
*PLEASE NOTE: At checkout, billing address information in the billing details area must match the credit cardholder’s information.
Managing Your Account
Click on My Account page. Enter your username and password. Once you have entered your account page, you will be able to:
• Edit account details.
• Change password(s).
• View order history.